Few words about us
At Advancing Synergy, we bring together expertise in research, science, health care, public health, and information technology to advance our mission of developing innovations that empower individual and impact communities to achieve health equity and improve long-term health outcomes.
Advancing Synergy’s work is rooted in eliminating health disparities to achieve health equity and justice. We have worked with global organizations to provide thought leadership and strategic support for diverse initiatives. Our diverse experience spanning scientific and business foundations enables us to understand the mindset and perspective of our partners and clients. We work closely with our clients to understand their business and end user needs to deliver effective solutions on time with lasting impact.
The Advancing Synergy team believes in engaging all stakeholders to provide tailored programmatic and strategic support that builds on best practices to offer maximum impact and flexibility.
Our team works collaboratively with community-based leaders and research teams to develop and implement evidence-based solutions for underresourced settings .
Arti Patel Varanasi, PhD, MPH, CPH
President and CEO
As President and CEO of Advancing Synergy, LLC, Dr. Arti Patel Varanasi is passionate about developing innovations that build stronger communities and enable all individuals to lead healthier and longer lives.
Mychelle Farmer, MD, FAAP
Chief Medical Officer
As Chief Medical Officer at Advancing Synergy. Dr. Mychelle Farmer supported the global effort to integrate noncommunicable disease (NCD) screening and prevention into primary care and community-based settings.
Advancing Synergy's Intial technology product is the innovative Technology Enhanced Nurse-directed Navigation (TENNSM) Portal, a web-based knowledge and communication application for low-income breast cancer patients and their care providers.
The TENNSM Portal, designed as a digital telehealth tool, supports a virtual outreach program of nurse-directed navigation support designed to bridge the gap in breast cancer treatment and care for all individuals.Read more ...
- My little., .buddy has been like my sidekick of information.
- I like being able to send and receive messages.. ..The messages... have been very encouraging.
- It was my library of resources, and I could be prepared to ask doctors questions during visits.
- Development and Evaluation of a Technology-Enhanced Interdisciplinary Navigation Program for Low-Income Breast Cancer Patients | Journal of Oncology Navigation & Survivorship | View
- A Pilot Study of a Virtual Navigation Program to Improve Treatment Adherence Among Low-Income Breast Cancer Patients | Journal of Oncology Navigation & Survivorship | View
Advancing Synergy, LLC
1450 South Rolling Road
Baltimore, MD 21227
For more information, please email